- 1: post a selfie?
- 2: do you wear makeup? what makeup do you put on?
- 3: do you prefer dark or light haired guys/ girls?
- 4: what's your favorite song at the moment?
- 5: what was the last song you listened to?
- 6: do you have a tumblr crush?
- 7: who is your tumblr crush?
- 8: what are you doing right now?
- 9: do you have any siblings?
- 10: what's you ethnicity?
- 11: what's your favorite subject in school?
- 12: what's your favorite color?
- 13: what's your favorite sports team?
- 14: what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- 15: when did you make your tumblr?
- 16: how many followers do you have?
- 17: do you like where you live?
- 18: is your room super messy or really clean?
- 19: do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 20: do you prefer pens or pencils?
A girl with short hair doesn’t mean she’s automatically androgynous.
Nor does it mean she is gender queer or a lesbian.
Also, if you get a “male” haircut, it doesn’t make you gender queer or a lesbian. Nor does it make you automatically androgynous. Androgyny is much more than short hair.
Seriously, it’s not that hard to understand.
this should have been made a long time ago